Mileage Hrs/Kms: 0
Year of Manufacture:
Our latest build is the Mowag Duro II as produced as a feeder coach for tourists visiting Iceland
ICE 6 feeder bus based on the MOWAG Duro II 6x6 chassis.
These amazing vehicles have been professionally built to a very high PSV/DVLA standard and meet all the safety standards.
These are ideal vehicles for supporting overland tours where rough terrain is an obstacle to normal coach transport.
Built to endure but with comfort and safety these overland coaches are perfect for dessert tours, safari tours, ice field tours or any other venue where off road capability is required.
(the one in the photo`s is not available now)
The chassis are fitted with a strong subframe which is designed to support the body of your overlander
The craftsmen tasked with designing and fabricating the chassis sub frame are amongst the best in the business
They ensure that the construction of your vehicle meets the stringent requirements of the UK`s vehicle testing agency.
Using raw materials we can construct any metal structure or chassis that fits in our dedicated fabrication bay. These vary and can be anything from a 10ft trailer to a 40ft bespoke chassis.
Carrying out all the processes of fabrication in house means we can make sure that only the best materials are used.
That allows us to keep our standards very high through out the entire fabrication process which results in the highest quality finishes.
From standard truck trailers to bespoke and specialised trailers we are able to construct or repair anything. We have completed many trailer projects and we can help you purchase or construct the right trailer for you.
The interior of your overlander vehicle is the most important element of the build because it is bespoke to you and your needs.
For many these are a home away from home vehicle, for some they are simply home.
We work together with you to ensure that all aspects of the interior fit are presented to the highest level and standards so that all you need to do is put your final personal touches on it once you take delivery.
The quality of the materials used in the interior fit are of the highest quality and are designed according to your tastes.
From the fabrics to the colour schemes to the inclusion of wood panelling we work closely with you to ensure satisfaction
We can provide everything including the kitchen sink (litterally) with such items as air conditioning, audio visual equipment and the latest in LED lighting to name a few.
We can also incorporate a battery managment system to ensure that you don`t get left with no power.
The level of finish is always high regardless of budget and spending
We will always go the extra mile to ensure that when we give you the keys that you are completely satisfied with your build.
The specification of the Mowag Duro II 6x6 Chassis Cab
Permanent 6 Wheel Drive
Allison S 2000, 5 speed automatic transmission with selectable Hi/ Low box & automatic traction control Torsen, self-locking Differential
De-Dion axles with wheel hub gear, patented roll stabilizers
Air over hydraulic disc brakes, with ABS
Designed & Built by - Bucher-Guyer and Steyr-Daimler-Puch Spezialfahrzeug (A division of General Dynamics)
Low-slung, torsion-resistant steel box-section ladder-type chassis with tubular cross-members
Aluminium forward control cab
Roll Over protection
Total Vehicle weight: 8,600 Kg`s
Gross Combination Weight: 12,100 Kg`s
Axle 1: 3,600 Kg`s
Axle 2: 3,600 Kg`s
Axle 3: 2,600 Kg`s
- Steering ZF power assisted
- Engine Cummins 5.9 litre 185HP EuroIII
- Brakes Dual circuit hydraulic ventilated discs with ABS
- Permanent 6 Wheel Drive
- Allison S 2000, 5 speed automatic transmission with selectable Hi/ Low box & automatic
traction control Torsen, self-locking Differential
- De-Dion axles with wheel hub gear, patented roll stabilizers
- Air over hydraulic disc brakes, with ABS
- Designed & Built by - Bucher-Guyer and Steyr-Daimler-Puch Spezialfahrzeug (A division of General Dynamics)
- Low-slung, torsion-resistant steel box-section ladder-type chassis with tubular cross-members
- Aluminium forward control cab
- Roll Over protection
- Spare Wheel
- Tilting Cab
- Veeder-Root digital tachograph
- Onboard digital diagnostic unit with readouts for temperature, faults, service information and fluid levels
- Wheelbase 3.53 m (1st to 2nd axle) 1.20 m (2nd to 3rd axle)
- Ground clearance 0.40 m
- Max speed 110 Km/h
- Fuel tank capacity 120 litres
- Tyres 275/80R20
- Maximum permissible gross vehicle weight: 8,600kg
- Permissible towing weight: 12,100kg
- Maximum permissible front axle load: 3,500kg
- Maximum permissible 2nd axle load: 3,600kg
- Maximum permissible rear axle load: 2,600kg
- Unladen Weight: 5,700kg
- 2,900kg load capacity flat bed
- GVW 8,600 kg`s
- Max Load 4,200 kg`s
- Electrics 24 volts
Height 2.65 M
Width 2.16 M
Units Available: 1 units